1. To access the Web App, go to: refugeespeaker.universaldoctor.com
2. Log into the Web App using the account login details you received by email.
2. Select the languages of the patient and the doctor -- click OK.
3. The Web App will automatically start on the Doctor side. Go through the chapters to find the sentence you wish to say to the patient in his/her native language, or click the Search icon in the top right to find the sentence you need.
4. Switch to the Patient menu at any point in time by clicking the PATIENT tab at the bottom. This will initiate the conversation from the patient side.
5. To go back to the Main Menu at any point, click the button in the top left with 3 horizontal lines.
6. To request a specific sentence be added to the application for which you can't find the translation, click the microphone button in the top right to submit your sentence to us. We will evaluate it to see if we can add it to the app.
1. Download the mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play depending on your device. The apps are optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
2. Select the language of the patient and doctor from the list of 17 languages by clicking the Languages Bar at the top:
English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Polish, Italian, Somali, Arabic, Norwegian and Portuguese (Brazil).
3. Choose to initiate the conversation from either the Patient or Doctor side by clicking the desired button.
4. Go through the various chapters and topics to find the sentence you wish to say.
5. On the smartphone version: click the Start button in the top to return to the previous menu or the home screen.